Want to win an all-expense paid trip to the 2018 Agricultural Excellence Conference in Winnipeg, November 26-28?
In a 1-minute video, Farm Management Canada is asking Canadian young farmers to answer the question: If you could tell a consumer one thing, what would it be?
Winners will be selected based on the following criteria:
– Quality and creativity of the video submitted
– Logic and coherent flow of ideas
– Relevance to the questions posed
– Delivery of presentation
– Compliance with eligibility criteria
– Contestant must be at least 20 and under 40 years of age as of January 1, 2018;
– Contestant must complete the video application form;
– Contestant must be involved in the Canadian agricultural industry;
– Contestant must reside in Canada and be a Canadian citizen;
– Contestant must submit a video, 1 minute in length, responding to the contest question;
– Contestant must make an appearance in their video submission;
– Video must include “Y WE FARM” in the title;
– FMC and FCC logos must appear at the end of the video
Completed application forms and video submissions must be received no later than October 19, 2018.
Please click here for more information.